Current School Year Enrollment
We are currently accepting enrollments for the 2022-23 school year. Enrollment is a simple two-step process.
STEP ONE - COMPLETE THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION FORMS
After reading all instructions below, complete the online pre-registration forms by clicking on the Enroll Online button at bottom of this page. Completion of the online pre-registration forms will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
- When you click the Enroll Online button below, you will first be taken to a page that has options for a parent to create an account or use an existing Covington Schools FinalForms account. Creating an account allows you to
- complete the online registration process
- print registration form history
- save and return to the online registration in process (you do not have to complete the registration in one sitting)
- allow access to update information in the registration forms if it should change in the future.
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the online forms. Follow the instructions and complete the forms.
- The process will conclude with a message about scheduling an enrollment appointment.
If you do not have access to the Internet, you can visit the J. R. Clarke Public Library of Covington and use their computers, or contact the Covington Board of Education office, 937-473-2249, and schedule an appointment to complete your student's FinalForms. All Online Registration forms MUST be completed before a student may attend Covington Exempted Village Schools.
STEP TWO - VISIT US FOR AN ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT
Completion of the online pre-registration forms notifies the school office to contact you regarding a documentation appointment.
- For students entering kindergarten through grade 6, Mrs. Lisa Benson, elementary school secretary, will reach out to you using the contact information provided in the Online Registration forms. If you need to schedule or reschedule an enrollment appointment, please call the Covington Elementary School office at 937-473-2252.
- For students entering grades 7 through 12, Ms. Amy Mitchell, junior/senior high school secretary, has provided an online scheduling calendar link in the last form of the new student enrollment packet. You may use the online scheduling calendar to setup your appointment. To reschedule an enrollment, please contact the junior/senior high school office at 937-473-3746.
The appointment (15 minutes) is used to collect the required documents, and are held at the respective school's office. Parents should bring/provide the following items to the school office for their scheduled appointment:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Drivers License for Identification
- All special education/504 documents
- Immunization records
- Proof of Residence (lease, deed, or utility bill)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)